Upon commitment to a team, you are financially responsible for all Club Fees for the entire playing year.
WCWAA Club Fees include:
Commitment fee is included in Club Fee
- Registration & Insurance with North Carolina Youth Soccer Associations (NCYSA)
- Registration fees with US Youth Soccer Association (USYS)
- WCWAA facility fees (practice field and game field usage fees, field maintenance and lighting costs) for Optimist Park and other facilities
- Training T-Shirt (annual)
- Supplemental team training
- Goal keeper training
- Administration costs
- Team camp(s) (Fall only for all U11-U14 and U15-U18 girls, Spring only for U15-U18 Boys)
Club fees do not include team specific fees. This is an additional cost. These team fees are payable for each fall/spring season:
- Tournament Entry Fees will based on the number and types of tournaments the team attends
- Coaches travel expenses
- Referee fees based on number of league matches
** Uniforms will be new for the 2018-2019 season and are ordered separately**
Fall Team fee will be provided to teams in August.
Black and Silver teams are expected to be between $200-400 per season
White and Gray teams are expected to be between $100-$400 per season
The first payment will consist of the commitment fee which is non-refundable. Upon commitment to a team by completing the on-line registration or submitting the paperwork, you are financially responsible for all Club fees as stated for the entire playing year This still applies if players stop playing during the year unless approved by the WCWAA Soccer Board.
- Beginning August 1, 2012, players will not be released from WCWAA unless all Club fees are paid in full and team fees are up to date at the time of the request.
- Players with a season ending injury may be eligible for a refund or credit with the amount to be determined by the WCWAA Soccer Board.
- All fees will be paid as stated. Statements will not be mailed but reminder emails will be sent to email of record. Any payments that are delinquent may be cause to remove player card from the team. If this should occur, a service charge of $50 to reinstate a player card may be charged.